What are crewed charters?
Crewed charters are the definition of luxury yacht cruising around the world at some of nature's little secrets. The yacht, the captain, the chef and the itinerary are for your private direction and enjoyment. A "crew" consists of a professional captain & chef and in larger vessels a deckhand and stew are also present.
Don't lift a finger this vacation and step away from the kitchen. A crewed sailing vacation allows you to completely relax and take as much of an active part in the sailing of the yacht as you wish. You're at ease because you have a crew who are your personal tour guides; they are looking after the yacht, the food and the cleaning. You're on a floating resort where the scenery always changes, the food is prepared as you like it and you never run out of things to do.
As your broker, we listen to what you want on a vacation. We will find you a yacht that fits your criteria and a professional crew that will allow you to relax in comfort. We simplify the process so you can focus on quality vacation time.
Crewed charters: What to expect?
Once you have decided to book a crewed charter, we will narrow down the boats to a variety of possible options.
We will then make the final selection, the boat that suits your needs best.
We will then send you a full charter contract, reserve the yacht & confirm all details.
You will then receive a preference sheet for your charter. This is a detailed description of you, the foods you like and drinks you enjoy so that the crew can accommodate all your requests.
The crew will contact you and reconfirm all requests.
Crewed charters to get you started:
THIS MONTH'S TOP 5 YACHTS
1. Blue Passion: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/2826/1)
2. Come Sail Away: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/4562/1)
3. Crystal Clear: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/455/1)
4. Lupa of London: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/3046/1)
5. Alba: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/4199/1)
1. Blossom: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/3828/1)
2. 19th Hole: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/4170/1)
3. Sabore: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/128/1)
4. Moun Beu: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/4160/1)
5. Nana: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/3507/1)
1. Sea Glass: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/4165/1)
2. Dolce Mia: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/4554/1)
3. Living the Dream: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/3807/1)
4. Endless Summer: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/2562/1)
5. Kama Bay: (http://www.cyabrochure.com/eb/2172/pxrpX/4488/1)
All destinations of yachts we charter:
•British Virgin Islands
•Balearic Islands (Majorca)
SEARCH FOR A YACHT
You know how to handle yourself on a boat and are itching to get out and sail for your next vacation... GREAT.
We can team you up with a perfect boat that won't let you down.
Click on the link below and send us an email with your dates, size & type of vessel as well as your sailing experience and qualification.
Need a refresher?? NO problem, we can organize that for you. You'll be sailing the seas in no time.
Make sure your trip is covered in case of any last minute emergencies.
We recommend Travel Safe as yacht charter insurance. It's completely optional and they have many different options. Don't let the unpredictable ruin your well planned trip.
Please go to their website and choose your preferred package then follow the instructions for yacht trip cover. www.travelsafe.com